Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Jesus Chrust

Jesus Chrust - Blasphemy E.P. - 1990
Jesus Chrust - I'm Nailed Right In - 1991
01. Jesus Chrust - Blasphemy E.P., 1990 Vinyl 7" 33 ? RPM
     Fudgeworthy Records - FUDGE 01
02. Jesus Chrust - I'm Nailed Right In, 1991 Vinyl 7" EP 33 ? RPM Picture Disc Limited Edition
     Fudgeworthy Records - FUDGE 4
Ach ja! The people of Psycho team up with Jesus Chrust and pump up a rotten slab of grinding sludge noisy evil that any Upsidedown Cross and Eyehategod animal must consumer as often as possible, the veterinarian said. Bleed for me til the second coming of Zer!
Remove brackets and unzip: [zerred right in]
!ZER Jesus Chrust ZER!

8 comments:

  1. Love this band. I always listen to this on Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly fucked music, thanx !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I had only heard these guys on the "Apocalyptic Convulsions" and "Bllleeeeaaauuurrrrgghhh!" compilations - even though I used to get a million little colored flyers from Ax/ction Records I never bit on the vinyl. I wish I had. Thanks for doing the work for me 25 years later. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to get this

    http://www.discogs.com/Jesus-Chrust-The-Last-Temptation-Of-Jesus-Chrust/release/7040653

    and this


    http://www.discogs.com/Goat-Thrower-Savage-Souls-In-Sodom/release/7154270


    goat thrower share members w jc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fu u u ck! ck! ! I completely missed this CD!!

      Delete
    2. it is recent release

      Delete
  5. like, physical copies that is

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great uploads. THANKS! The INRI 7" is one of the all-time noise-core wonders of the world.

    ReplyDelete

zer

DEAD LINKS

DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS TO REPORT DEAD LINKS! OR YOU WILL BE TELEPORTED TO 2505.
Click here for more info about reloads.