| || 01. Mekong Delta - Mekong Delta, 1987 Vinyl, LP, Album |
GWR Records - 7 71413-1
Reissue from 1989
02. Mekong Delta - The Music Of Erich Zann, 1988 Vinyl, LP, Album
Aaarrg Records - AAARRG 11
03. Mekong Delta - The Principle Of Doubt, 1989 Vinyl, LP, Album
Aaarrg Records - AAARRG 19
04. Mekong Delta - Dances Of Death (And Other Walking Shadows), 1990 Vinyl, LP, Album
Aaarrg Records - ARG 23/034-1
05. Mekong Delta - Live At An Exhibition, 1991 CD, Album, Remastered
Mystic Empire - MYST CD 040
Reissue from 2006
06. Mekong Delta - Kaleidoscope, 1992 CD, Album
Intercord Record Service - IRS 986963
07. Mekong Delta - Visions Fugitives, 1994 CD, Album
Intercord Record Service - IRS 986.993
08. Mekong Delta - Pictures At An Exhibition, 1996 CD, Album
Bullet Proof Records - IRS 993.626
09. Mekong Delta - Lurking Fear, 2007 CD, Album, DVD, DVD-Video
AFM Records - AFM 173-9
10. Mekong Delta - Wanderer On The Edge Of Time, 2010 CD, Album
Aaarrg Records - AAARRG 2010 - 1D
11. Mekong Delta - Intersections, 2012 CD, Compilation, Album
Steamhammer - SPV 260222 CD
Let's do this: the blog goes on, on short FIFO mode. As one quick smartass lectured, let's use our own private space. But churchofzer.com having 100 times less space than the previous server, I'll have to erase files quickly to make room for new posts, and post more slowly.
All posts will have a lifespan of one to two weeks due to limited storage space. On average, only the last two or three posts will stay alive. You'll have not to miss what you're interested in because reloads will be unlikely for a while, new posts will focus on stuff that has not been posted since February 2012. Let's see how this works. Then it's up to everyone to reload and seed to keep it all floating around. I don't want to put up torrents myself as my home bandwidth is limited.
The Kvist post is reactivated.
And now let's have the 8th wonder of the universe, the supernatural Mekong Delta and their splendid masterpieces. Technical thrash metal would be the short description, but the real phrase should be: mind blowing succulent perfection in maxizer demonstration of the metal. The vocals may sometimes be less impressive, but they always work, like they do in Voïvod or Coroner (or Living Death :) which reminds me that there were some guys from Living Death in the first line-up). There is also plenty of classical music reprises on several if not all albums. Just brilliant and more brilliant. I would have a hard time identifying my favorite album. Dances Of Death would probably go into the survivor kit, but just half a nose hair before everything else. Mekong Delta occupy a large house with two swimming pools on Eternal Zer Top Ten mountain.
!ZER Mekong Delta ZER!
Remove brackets and unzip: [azeralypse now]
Does this discussion board censor our skepticism?
27 minutes ago