| || 01. Landlords - Hey It's A Teenage House Party, 1984 LP |
Catch Trout Records - CT112
One of those lost gems of 80s hardcore. Who were the Landlords? Were are they now? Who designed the artwork? Why isn't there a Ronald Reagan picture on the cover? Because the Landlords were on a better orbit than the generic pseudo-political slogan-saturated hypo hippie drooling that plagues HC records. They had the Adrenalin OD disease with some SOA era-Henry Rollins clone on vocals. Brilliant fast rocking punk thrash! This is one of the legendary Don Zientara recordings, old-timers know what I mean. He produced several of the things posted here. Now, I've listened to this LP a lot and will continue until the end of time. Listen to the Landlords. They know. They will teach you:
1. Do the dishes.
2. Take out the garbage.
3. Don't annoy the neighbors.
4. If a cop comes to the house, invite him in:
if he comes in, kill him
if he doesn't, kill him
if he takes too long to decide, kill him
5. Don't kill the cat.
6. Don't fuck my girlfriend.
7. Be pleasant, smile if necessary.
8. Register to vote.
9. Do so.
10. Burn down the federal building.
11. Be nice to your president.
12. Throw pipe bombs at him.
13. Don't disagree with your housemates.
14. Don't drink.
15. Don't smoke.
16. Don't abduct 7-year-old boys, sexually abuse them, chop them up and hide the pieces under your bed.
17. At least I can fucking think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!ZER Landlords ZER!
Remove brackets and unzip: [zerogamy]
3 hours ago