| || 01. Capitol Punishment - Capitol Punishment, 1983 Vinyl 7" EP Reissue |
Stage Dive, We Bite Records - SD 1, WE BITE 006
Reissue from 1986
02. Capitol Punishment - Slum With A View, 1987 Vinyl, LP, Album, Blue, Clear
We Bite Records - WB 016
03. Capitol Punishment - Glutton For Punishment EP, 1988 Vinyl 7"
We Bite Records - WB 039
04. Capitol Punishment - When "Putsch" Comes To Shove, 1988 Vinyl, 12'', 33 ? RPM, Reissue
Destiny Records - Destiny 6
05. Capitol Punishment - Zipeyrpantsup, 1988 Vinyl, LP, Album
Destiny Records - EFA 05145
06. Capitol Punishment - Bulwarks Against Oppression, 1989 Vinyl, LP, Album
We Bite Records - WB 055
07. Capitol Punishment - Super Glutton EP, 1989 Vinyl 12" EP
Duck Butter Records, Duck Butter Records, Duck Butter Records - DB004, DB-WB 004, DBWB 004
08. Various Artists - Live 1991, 1991
We Bite Records - WB 076CD, Compilation
Contains 17 songs by: Capitol Punishment, Emils, Suckspeed
09. Capitol Punishment - Messiah Complex, 1993 CD Album
We Bite Records - WB 2-102-2
10. Capitol Punishment - Three Chord Pile-Up, 1994 CD Album
We Bite Records - WB 2-131-2
11. Capitol Punishment - The First Line-Up, 1996 CD Compilation
We Bite Records - WE BITE 1-078166-2
Compiles the first three 7", 12" and LP
From the smoldering archives of classic US hardcore punk, Capitol Punishment return to the frontispiece of the Church. While the last two albums are more quiet and smooth in a good way, the early stuff is the raw material you need to get some teeth cracked, and the neuron happy. Would it be blasphemy to say they share the spirit, energy and class of M.D.C.? No, it wouldn't. And these records have aged as greatly. Completely beta zer rocking punk thrash!
!ZER Capitol Punishment ZER!
Remove brackets and unzip: [when zer comes to putsch]
I put 9 stars to the 2009 short version:
But watch out, it looks like it deserves only 1 star:
This film left me with a sick feeling. If you enjoy the experience of a so called artist being sick on your face by all means watch it. Its only saving grace is it doesn't last too long and then you can go for a walk or something to clear your mind. I'm sure there are people out there will think this is deep, meaningful, artistic and profound but I suspect they wouldn't know profound if it hit them in the face. Of course there are plenty of 'messages' in here delivered without a trace of irony. They're the bleak, nihilistic, humourless, hopeless, depressing one's we see all too much on the screen these days. Who funds this crap? If you want to feel excited and empowered, have your imagination stimulated, be surprised and entertained I'd look elsewhere if I were you.
1995 long (and extended into a new interpretation) version:
Here is another great short version from 2006 (lauded by the author of the original 1961 short story).